Wednesday 4 February 2009

media attention

I have to say this has been one amazing week or two.

Following the launch in Trafagar Square, the media have shown a fair amount of interest in the expedition. Interestingly, I have lived in Australia for some 20 odd years any only now that I live in the UK do I manage to get on local Aussie radio!! Being interviewed by Agro has been a lifelong ambition of mine (only an Aussie would appreciate this). I now fully appreciate that I say "um" way too much! Further, I have managed to get a half a page "spread" in my local press in Herts - golden.

Now I have to turn this press into cold hard money for charity. So far so good - have managed to get 4 substantial sponsors - with one fantastic sponsor of £1000 - time to match it up folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment